beginning March 25
· in-depth exploration of the Bible starting with the Gospel of Mark
· examine the historical backdrop to Mark
· discover how Mark has been interpreted differently through time and by varied voices
· examine what Mark’s gospel had to say to the early Christian community and what Mark’s gospel has to say to us 2000 years later;
· learn about ways of praying with scripture … and more.
The ‘more’, of course will come out of the questions and insights that you will bring to the sacred text as we make our way through the earliest canonical
St James Carleton Place (Quiet Room)